Services for Moving a Pool Table: What You Need to Know
Moving a pool table can be a daunting task, especially if you have never done it before. A pool table is a heavy and delicate piece of furniture that requires special care when moving. Fortunately, there are professional moving services that specialize in moving these tables. All Pro Billiards has years of experience in taking apart, moving or storing, and reassembling your pool table. Reach out to us for a quote today.
All Pro Billiards is a Fully Insured Pool Table Mover
All Pro Billiards provides pool table moving all over Massachusetts and parts of New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Maine. Our experienced crews will move your table safely and professionally to its new location and reassemble the pool table so it is ready for play. We use only machinist levels in our 21 point leveling system to ensure your table is level within a thousandths of an inch giving you a the best possible playing experience.
All Pro Billiards can get your pool tabled moved professionally
Services Offered by All Pro Billiards, Your Professional Pool Table Mover
All Pro Billiards professional pool table movers offer a variety of services to ensure that your table is moved safely and efficiently. These services include:
- Disassembly and reassembly: We have the expertise to disassemble your table properly and reassemble it at your new location. They use specialized tools and equipment to ensure that the table is properly assembled, leveled, and ready for play.
- Transportation: Professional pool table movers have the right equipment to safely transport your pool table. They use specialized dollies, ramps, and trucks to ensure that your table is moved without damage.
- Storage: If you are not able to move your pool table directly to your new location, professional pool table movers can provide storage solutions to keep your table safe until it can be moved to its final destination.
We are New England’s Premier Pool Table Service Company, we want to bring our experience to level the playing field.
A few things to keep in mind
- Only allow your pool table to be moved by professional pool table technicians. Seriously. These tables usually run about 6oo to 900 pounds.
- We separate the table to its components, to move separately… slate, the rails, pockets, and legs, keeping careful track of all the individual components to be reassembled the same way.
- We separate the table slate, the rails, pockets, and legs, keeping careful track of all the individual components to be reassembled the same way. We can even and re-cloth it, while we’re there, if you’d like
- Your table will be perfectly level, and ready to “Rack-em Up!”
Moving a pool table can be a stressful and challenging task. However, with the help of All Pro Billiards insured pool table movers, you can ensure that your table is moved safely and without damage. We have the years of experience to ensure your table remains in great playable condition.